Ensure Fast Connections During State Testing
State testing has gone digital and moved to the cloud. The need for fast and uninterrupted connections during state testing is critical to ensure testing requirements are met satisfactorily. With state testing in the cloud, the volume of Internet traffic exponentially increases during testing season. This increase in volume can tax traditional web gateway appliances which struggle to keep up with Internet speeds. This can lead to slowdown or down time which results in interruptions during critical testing season. Unfortunately, this falls on the shoulders of already over burdened IT Administrators come under pressure from Superintendents and School Boards. With iboss cloud, infinite capacity is achieved by leveraging the elasticity of the cloud. And since iboss cloud lives in the cloud, there are no worries about failing appliances. This translates to fast and seamless testing seasons with praises for the IT Administrators responsible for making that happen.
The iboss cloud lives in the cloud and automatically expands as demands increase during testing season. This ensures that students have fast connections to testing sites allowing for testing without hitches. The ability to handle bursts of bandwidth automatically ensures uninterrupted testing.
- Users Go MobileDesktops change to laptops and users are no longer in the network perimeter.
- Encrypted TrafficUnencrypted traffic shifts to encrypted HTTPS traffic due to mobility.
- Cloud Applications and FilesApplications move from servers to SaaS, and data & files move to online storage & access.
- Bandwidth ExplosionIncreased bandwidth usage due to remote users accessing remote cloud data needed for productivity.
- Security Moves to CloudData Center network security moves to the cloud where the users, applications, and data live.